Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This Review of BLMD



This review is from: Boys Lie Men Don't: Conversations and Thoughts on Relationships (Paperback) By Kiner (New Kensington, PA) - 4 1/2 stars.

I must admit I wasn't sure where this book was going, and I wasn't quite sure how all the chapters related, but once... I got the hang of the writing flow of Dr. Daniyel's, I loved this book.

What I enjoyed is the fact that there were several people's lives he acknowledged and eventually they each connected in some way. I have to say using 'Sex as a Weapon' was very 'deeply involved' and I didn't like it at first, but once I got to know the terminology, it grew on me.

I felt Dr. Daniyel demonstrated the underworld of both gender thinking with clarity and sincerity and told pretty well. There were some strong points in this book, one being, Failing at Relationships, a man's view. And the chapter of abusive relationships was informative and life helping.

As you 'loving the right person' or 'dating a cheater,' what men really think will never quite be the same. I loved how the 'conversations and thoughts' all came together and the ending was heartfelt. There is one part near the end I felt so many truths it made me look at myself. When a writer can bring out your own personal emotions in words, that's some damn great writing. I was pleasantly surprised with this one, and look forward to read more from this author. I think you will enjoy this short read. It's straight to the point...no chaser! - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615735460/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_alp_Lww9qb1HTPNYB


www.boysliemendont.com

Purchase from Amazon

Thank you in advance your support. Please continue to visit our weblog for updates and invite Dr. Daniyel to your next event.


Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment