Friday, September 6, 2013

Stop Those Petty Differences!



There was a time when I didn't know better. Now that I'm maturing I guard against being petty with my woman. At different stages in life we males see different situations...well, different. And these differences causes different concerns, fears, and or reactions.

Recognizing and knowing what the petty arguments are about will help! Is it a take out the trash thing? Or do you complain/get upset about something that isn't a big deal?

I love my woman and there are things she does that I either think she should do or shouldn't do. But before I say anything I ask myself questions. #1- Is it my business? #2- Is it going to hurt me? #3- If she does it or does't do it will it alter my life? #4- Does it really matter?

9 times out of 10 it's not worth saying anything because all it does is start an argument over something silly that doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. Please try and be optimistic and learn to let the little things slide to the side. Be careful that you don't cross that thin line of respecting what the person think and not trying to control the person's feelings!

Want to know more?  Get your copy of...

www.boysliemendont.com

Thank you in advance your support. Please continue to visit our weblog for updates and invite Dr. Daniyel to your next event.


Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment